Monday, March 31, 2008

Our Relaxing Weekend

Well we had a very quiet weekend. mainly just relaxed and did nothing but sleep. We love having these weekends of not doing much.
Saturday night was a highlight for Kurt and me. We decided to go see Horton hears a Who! which we both loved! We thought the story line was very cute and the movie was just beautiful. It was a perfect kids movie. We didn't hear any adult jokes or bad words. We always go into movies expecting the worse but we both came out smiling and still telling people to go see it.
And it was nice afterwards for Kurt and me to just drive around and talk... We spent 45 minutes getting home which was nice.

1 comment:

Cas and Jared said...

Sounds like you had a good time! I am waiting for it to come out up here, I remember the book from when I was little!
Cas x