Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blonde Moments

Wow its blonde!!
I took the photo myself... Its really CRAP.


Well everyone I finally did it! I became a blonde. I has been a slow process for me to become blonde. Because for one my husband wouldn't at first let me go fully blonde because of the barbie imaige. (I am now nothing like barbie in size) So I did it slowly with half a head of blonde and last time I did a bit of red. Now I am fully blonde.. with a little bit of golden and bit of brown. It looks awesome. Anyway it looks pretty awesome I am love with it. Rob James and Mum all say it looks nice but I have to wait for my husband to come home and give me his thoughts on it.

1 comment:

Cas and Jared said...

Good on ya! Blondes have way more fun! Hahaha
Jared wanted me to be blonde, and now that I am, his already pulling the blonde jokes on me!
Cas xo