Sunday, April 6, 2008

Kurt and Me



I am a little bored


How long have you been together? 3 Years


How long did you date? 2 years


How old is he? Kurt will be 21 in August


Who eats more? We eat about the same.


Who said I Love You First? Kurt did....


Who is taller? Well Kurt is 6'4 and I am only 5 foot you can do the math


Who sings better? Kurt I am tonedeaf!!


Who is smarter? Kurt my brain doesnt work at the moment for some reason.


Who does the laundry? We share it...


Who does the dishes? We share that aswel


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kurt does..


Who pays the bills? Again we share it...


Who mows the lawn? We don't mow the lawns my brothers do that


Who cooks dinner? We share that aswell


Who kissed who first? Kurt pashed me first... Although he didnt know when too..


Who asked who out? Kurt asked me first...


Who proposed? My gorgeous other half did that...


Who is more sensitive? Oh that would be me... ALTHOUGH I haven't had a good cry in a while


Who has more friends? It's about the same.


Who has more siblings? We are the same aswell


I'm tagging: Who ever is bored like me

No comments: