Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My 2 boys

Ever since Spencer was born Kurt could not put him down. From the day he held that little baby he had Kurt wrapped around his little finger and knew he would look after him and provide for him. Well not much has changed I can tell you that.
This morning Spencer woke up before Kurt left for work and everytime that Kurt went out of the room Spencer would chuck the biggest fuss. Spencer would not let Kurt go to work. I felt so bad for Spencer when Kurt said Ok I really have to go now. I also felt bad for Kurt because I knew deep down he just wanted to stay and play with his son. Although I think Kurt felt a little better when he knows he will be home for lunch.





1 comment:

Cas and Jared said...

What a nice post! It's lovely that Kurt is such a hands on Daddy!
Cas ox