Thursday, April 10, 2008

My few days

I thought it was about time I did a post, I have realised that I have not done one for a few days and thought I would catch up on everyone on whats happening in the William's household.
We to tell you the truth its just been a boring few days of cleaning. Mum Spencer and I go to newcastle this coming Tuesday. I am a little nervous about flying with him and I know I wont sleep the night before.
A few months ago I joined Fenix Gym which I haven't would be great way to loose some extra kilos. Well I have been 2 days the first day I just went with my brother James but the other day I had a personal trainer with me. Now this personal trainer Drew worked me to the bone. I swear his favourite line is "come on Ash you can do better than that" I was thinking what the heck mate you have only known me for a few minutes and you try to push me? Well Apprently thats there job. I did better than I thought.. I mean I really thought I was going to be sick after my session with Drew but no I did very well.
Sadly I lost gym buddy who was my brother James to a foot injury. So I am going to the gym on my own for a few weeks.
Also I am having a TUPPERWEAR PARTY on the 26th APRIL which I am so EXCITED about.

No comments: