Friday, April 25, 2008

My big Sister Melissa

Well I have to say after reading my aunty Donna's blog I felt that I should say how proud I am of my sister Melissa. On Thursday the 1st of May 2008 she goes in for her 3rd c-section to have her little girl. Now I know your thinking oh yeah she isn't the only one that has had a baby on this earth. WELL MAY YOU KNOW. Lissa has to put up with day to day comments like. "Are you having twins?" "Are you overdue?" "You must be due any day now" And ETC. Recieving these comments at only 5 months must of been so hard for her. I noticed at the recent R.S. get together. I saw all eyes go to Melissa as if it was like oh my gosh hasn't she popped yet. But n0 Melissa countines on. With 2 other kids. And Cary in the Army Res.
On Tuesday the 6th May 2008 it will be Lissa's 27th Birthday!
So now I want to take the chance and Say HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISSA!! I am really glad to be close to both my sisters and have so much to do with there kids. And also to have Aunties for my boy Spencer.
Anyway Love you Lissy xoxo

Melissa and my niece Elise... Gorgeous little thing she is...
Melissa and me on my wedding day. I really couldn't of done the day without her.

Melissa making me beautiful on my special day.
Thanks Lissa for everything!!


1 comment:

NicholegCrosbie said...

Don't you just love having sisters, i miss my sister all the time, thankfully i have sister-in-laws to fill the spot, you will love sister-in-laws too some day!