Saturday, February 23, 2008

I am so in love....

It's amazing how many photo's I take of Spencer. I take so many as if it's going out of fashion.
If anyone knows me really well one of my hobbies is photo's I love taking them... I am not any good at it.... But I still give it a shot. I am just so glad that I have a baby that just loves to smile for the camera. But I am also feeling that my boy is growing up so fast and I want to catch every moment of it.
Spencer in his cage.
My gorgeous husband who hates having his photo taken... He has more pictures of him sleeping because he hates having his photo taken. Also he is so cute when he is asleep.
For the past week Spencer was lucky to have his Aunty Kristy and Cousin Declan here for a visit. We always love to have them come and stay with Nanny and Poppy. Spencer decided that he should copy Declan and decided to stand.... He thinks Hey if Declan can do it... I will give it a shot. Well with lots of falls and catches. Today Spencer stood up for a few minutes without falling!! And when he had enough of the whole standing thing he just sat back down.
It's amazing how proud I was of my little man.
I couldn't get over Spencer's hair one day last week in how much it has grown... Also the fact that how much it sticks up everywhere when it gets wet... I think it is quite cute. Kurt has already even tried to gel it. (Just for fun though)

No comments: