Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My gorgeous baby

I can't believe how big my little boy is getting he is now 6 months old and he just seems so busy. He is doing so many skills and always for some reason when he masters one thing he is ready for the next thing. I just can't believe on how fast he is growing. With whatever he does he does it with his tounge out. In the last few days he has taught himself how to sit without any help and also he has learnt how to go from crawling to sitting. He has also now decided that sitting and crawling are old fashion and tries to pull himself up on things. He is also starting to get really bad bed hair.
My little boy with his tounge out... He also how has learnt what a camera does and if its our phone or the camera he will smile thinking we are taking his photo because of the flash.
Jolly Jumpers are fantastic. Spencer loves his.. He see's it more as a swing though... Daddy likes to push him.
Pulling himself up onto the tv for the very first time.
Pulling himself up on to his sofa for the first time.
Father like son on a sunday afternoon. They wouldn't let Mummy in bed.
And finally my cheeky little man showing off..... Look what I can do everyone!!

No comments: