Sunday, February 10, 2008

WEEKEND

Well we have had another quiet weekend besides Church and busy getting the ward news done. On Friday night we just had a quiet one with doing nothing besides drinking milo because it was cold. Yesterday (Saturday). Kurt helped delevering yellow pages. Which I think he found a little boring. But it was for the youth fundraising. I guess sometimes it can be a little boring. We had a nice night eating KFC and just doing nothing. Than today was Church we had a lovely Sunday. I made cupcakes that turned out awesome (Thanks Mel for the recipe).I have never really made cupcakes before and I felt so stupid asking Melany for the recipe she saved the day as you usual to fix my cup cake craving... Although now I am craving even more because they were so yummy... (Also a big Thank you to Kim for helping me icing them and eating them). And than I got the pleasure of tonight hanging out with some awesome friends. It's really hard sometimes because when I use to live here I use to hang out with my girls but because we are at differnt stages of our lives we seem to not hang out anymore. But I forgot what fun they can actually be.
anyway must be off have to go be an open milk bar again.

About this picture... Its of Robbie Kim Mel and James... I think its cute.. I thought I would share.. Love to all



1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's such a cute picture of Robbie and James. Still can't get over how grown up they are!