Saturday, February 16, 2008

One Year Today

Well Kurt and I have been married for 1 year today and I can't believe how fast the time goes.
I am so grateful for Kurt and I think he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Although today he really annoyed me with not telling me that he had a calling. (He actually forgot). But I am very happy with him and he brings me such joy in my life.
We had quite a romantic date on Friday night seeing we could not go out on Saturday night we decided to go out Friday night. We had lovely indian for dinner. I had Butter Chicken and Kurt had a spicey roganjosh. After dinner we went to the movies. To see Sweeney Todd.. Not my choice of movie I can tell you that. I told Kurt he could choose! Well that is the last time I let him do that. Kurt is a big Johnny Depp and Tim Burton fan and seeing that Johnny Depp was in it and Tim Burton directed it. Anyway I hated it!! Good time to snuggle though and for my husband to protect me.





3 comments:

Cas and Jared said...

1 Year...
Woah! I can still remember Kylie telling me you were gettiing married! Doesn't feel like one year ago!
Happy anniversary!
Love Cas xo

Cas and Jared said...

P.S. I tagged you!

Donna said...

Hope you had a great night out snuggling with Kurt.