Monday, February 18, 2008

I was tagged twice!!!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago? I was 8 and half in year 3. At Mt. Sturat Primary.

What are 5 things on my to-do list?
Change Spencer's Nappy (He Stinks)
Make our bed
Eat Chocolate
Play with Spencer

What would I do with a Billion dollars? Give some to family, Pay tithing and Invest

5 of my bad habits:
Complaining
Putting things off
Eating Chocolate
Starting a fight when there is no fight to start
Not listening when I get told things...

5 places I have lived:
Perth, Western Aust
Hobart Tasmania
Melbourne Victoria
Gympie QLD
Morayfield QLD

5 jobs I have had:
Newsagency
Doughnut Shop
Crazy Clarks
Full time Wife
Full time mother

5 Things people don't know about me:
I make Kurts lunch and breakfast every day
I love to dance
I hate cleaning but I do it anyway
I LOVE VEGGIES

5 People I tag:
Lissy
Mel
Sarah
Sals
Essie
(LOVE YA)

No comments: