Monday, February 4, 2008

A little annoyed!

Well I am a little annoyed today.. As you might tell by the heading. Everytime I try to get on the computer to do something I get kicked off... My brothers told me I was in a rotten mood. That made me crankey. When I truly wasn't. Spencer is asleep now but he missed out on his nap today for some reason. And again he has a cold! Which I am praying it won't turn into croupe!! Although I on a happier note I found out that our very close friends Rob and Jaime are coming to Melbourne for a week at the end on Feb. Kurt and I are both so looking forward to that.. Today Spencer and I go back to Starting Out Which for young mums under the age of 25. We started to go last term... And enjoyed it. I am also crankey... Becuase I tried to find a picture of Rob and Jaime and us and I couldn't... Ahh How annoying... I will post one later...

No comments: