Thursday, February 21, 2008

Worlds Greatest Babysitters

Yesterday Mum Kristy and I went to the shops and decided to leave Spencer and Declan with The Worlds Greatest Babysitters. Declan was fast asleep so they were happy to keep an ear out for him but we left Spencer in there watchful eye. Robbie wasn't to keen on the idea at the time thinking he could spend time with Kim and we were just using them as a babysitting service. But Kim conviced it will be all good. Well she was right Spencer happily played with them. There was no problem at all. So I told Kurt that we have found one of the Worlds Greatest Babysitters.
Kim and Rob are such a cute couple. I am so grateful for Kim because she puts up with Robbie and she also makes my big brother so happy.
This picture was taken at the family dinner on Sunday. Kim is always eager to help and when Mum came in and asked who wants to cut up the onions for the BBQ Kim jumped right up and said I WILL! So I think she is an awesome chick and my family is already in love with her.

No comments: